Thank you for visiting “Christina’s Angels Caregiving Services,” where our goal is to provide the best care possible for your loved one. We provide non-medical in-home caregiving at an affordable price within the Inland Empire area.
We Serve Riverside County and San Bernardino County
Cities Served are:
Corona, Chino Hills, North Fontana, Norco, Eastvale, Riverside, Ontario, San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Colton any other cities not listed please contact us for an evaluation.
Services that we provide:
Our CAREGivers come from a wide range of experience:
– Speaking multiple languages for your convenience
– Experienced in your needs with a previous CAREGiving background, some have their CNA certificate, some have their Home Health Aide certificate
Christina’s Angels are comprised of only the best of the best in the caregiving industry. We carefully choose those who are professional and have a proven track record to deliver our clients with the best care available to represent Christina’s Angels and hold the title as one of our Angels.
When choosing an Angel we look at person:
- Education relating to their experience
- Would I want this person taking care of my Mom/Dad or loved one?
Our Angels must pass a background check, driving record screenings (if transportation is requested) and reference checks.
Also to ensure your receiving the best care possible we will do random service calls to make sure we have paired you with the right caregiver. Your satisfaction is our number #1 priority.
Angel defined as the following:
- A guardian spirit or guiding influence.
- A kind and lovable person.
- One who manifests goodness, purity, and selflessness.